In our technical pages you can find the following sections:
- FAQ - A collection of frequently asked questions related to spark plugs, glow plugs and Oxygen sensors.
- Iridium spark plugs information - Such a common FAQ that we've dedicated a page to these Denso and NGK products.
- Technical glossary - To explain some of the basic specifications by which spark plugs are categorized.
- Symbol codes for Denso, Champion and NGK. A breakdown of the manufacturer's descriptive part number.
- Spark plug failure analysis - Images and information to help you diagnose why your spark plug has failed or is not operating correctly.
- Torque settings - Important figures to ensure you install your spark plugs correctly, fitting plugs securely without over stressing materials.
- Tuning considerations - Tuned engines may require a different spark plug to maintain safe/smooth running.
The answers to most enquiries can be found within the references above. However, if you require some personal assistance we will be happy to make a suggestion or answer your enquiry to the best of our ability. We have a wealth of knowledge, gathered over the last decade as the original UK online specialist spark plug and glow plug retailer.
Please note that for modified vehicles or a non standard part, your engine tuner or mechanic should be best placed to advise you of a suitable replacement part. We can usually suggest a replacement part but we are unable to actively recommend a non standard part for any vehicle.