Sparkplugs Ltd Cookies Policy
What are cookies?
What information do we collect?
How are cookies managed?
The cookies downloaded to your computer, or web enabled device, when you access our website are designed and provided by:
- Sparkplugs Ltd, these 'native' cookies are parts of our website, needed to enable the basic functions of our website and your shoipping cart
- Google Analytics, who evaluate customer behaviour and help us to improve our website and it's usefulness to our customers.
- Facebook pixel, this allows us to evaluate Facebook marketing and visitors referred to us from Facebook.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below: -
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “privacy” tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
1. Choose Settings> Advanced
2. Under "Privacy and security," click “Content settings”.
3. Click “Cookies”
1. Choose Preferences > Privacy
2. Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “privacy”
3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
For more indepth details please see your web browser's 'help' section and search 'disable cookies'
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general our website will not operate properly if cookies are disabled. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our sites. If you disable all cookies, you will not be able to successfully complete a purchase.