Denso Iridium TT Twin Tip Spark Plug ITV20TT.Please check the 'ADDITONAL INFORMATION' tab for technical specification of Denso ITV20TT. Refer to the 'CROSS REFERENCE' tab for a list of OE and competitor brand parts which ITV20TT can be used to replace.
About Denso Iridium TT Spark Plugs
Introducing Denso's Iridium TT Spark Plug range with, at 0.4mm, the world's smallest diameter centre electrode, 0.2mm narrower than the closest competitor. Offering superior ignitability and up to three times the service life of a standard nickel spark plug, Iridium TT delivers improved fuel economy and all-round optimum vehicle performance.
Denso's industry leading history of innovation, combined with OE level quality of the aftermarket product range means premium products are available at affordable prices. Development of this consolidated spark plug range makes it easier to identify the correct product for your vehicle. If you wish to identify a suitable Iridium TT spark plug for your vehicle, please visit the Denso Aftermarket website where you can identify by vehicle type or by vehicle registration number lookup. Please contact us if you need any assistance.
Iridium TT technical details
Standard Nickel Plugs feature two flat surfaces, which block the ability of the ignition spark to grow, but DENSO Iridium TT has two needle-thin electrodes (with 0.4mm Iridium alloy centre electrode and 0.7mm platinum ground electrode) these act as thinner ‘fingers’, allowing the spark to grow 360 degrees in all 3 dimensions.
This improves the ability of the air and fuel mix to ignite and, in turn, allows the spark to expand faster and more strongly, optimising both fuel economy and performance.
DENSO’s cutting-edge technology has created a unique iridium rhodium alloy with the highest iridium ratio in the market for the center electrode as well as a bespoke platinum alloy for the ground electrode, allowing for the extended lifespan of the plug.
- Vastly increased endurance - Life span of up to 120,000 km.
- Improved Ignitability - Stronger spark delivers better ignition performance.
- Improved Output - Low voltage requirement and high ignitability improves combustion.
- Reduced Emissions - Improved ignitability leads to less combustion fluctuation, resulting in less fuel consumption and significantly reduced CO, CO2 and HC emissions.
- Technologically Advanced - Delivers all-round optimum vehicle performance to a much wider range of OE vehicles at an affordable price.
- A Great Option for LPG - A cost effective alternative to other brands' purpose built LPG plugs. Recommended by Denso for LPG converted engines.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Denso Thread Diameter [mm] 14 Thread Length [mm] 25 Tightening Torque [Nm] 22 Spanner Size [mm] 16 Spark Plug 1 - Earthed Electrode Terminal Shape Solid ArtNr ITV20TT Electrode Projection projected Resistor Yes Seat Type Tapered Terminal Type Solid Part Type Spark Plug
- Cross Reference
Manufacturer Part Number Denso ITV20 Denso ITV20TT CHEVROLET 12622561 CHRYSLER SP149125AD FIAT KSP149125AD FORD 1686133 FORD AG9G12405BC MAZDA L3G218110 MAZDA L3K918110A MAZDA L3Y118110 MAZDA L3Y318110 MAZDA LFJR18110 OPEL 25173847 SUBARU SAB330DE3715 SUBARU SAB330DE5210 VOLVO 30758130